Saturday 12 December 2015

Flower Keyring


I may have mentioned this before but these flower keyrings are my go-to present solution for female friends.


 I have discovered -to my utter surprise- that not all women like to wear flowers on their person....
And while I cannot fathom why, I'm glad that I haven't yet encountered a woman that does not want a flower on her keychain.


This particular keyring was made for a friend who appreciates a bold flower brooch on her lapel as well but that was covered in my last gift to her. This time it's time for a flower that will always be with her, wherever she goes.


The flower is a mixture of a myriad hues of brown, yellow and white while the leaves are made of two similar golden shades of shantung silk -one on each side.

4 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...