Monday 5 January 2015

Violet And Blue



I made this violet and blue organza flower keyring the other day for a friend.
It's the very first thing I made in the new year! 


 The leaves are a beautiful, deep violet purple satin and the flower is a deep almost midnight blue organza. I couldn't photograph either true hue properly but you get the general idea of what it looks like. 


I love the violet-blue combination of flower and leaves and thankfully so does the receiver who  is already in possession of it.... 


I've actually made myself a couple of these flower keyrings (in other colour combinations) for the new year.
I'll try to remember to photograph them and share the pictures.....

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Fabulous colours combination! Lovely idea!
    Best wishes for New Year!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful!Blue cannot be photographed correctly as I am told. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ariadne!
      I've had problems photographing red before but then purple was added to the list of colours that won't photograph accurately and now blue.......
      I'm sure there's a trick or two on how to do it properly. I'll have to do some research.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Organza is such an elegant texture! Love it. And your clay stars are so pretty!!!
    Happy New Year and all my best
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisabeth!
      I'm glad you like it!
      Organza is pretty delightful to work with and I think it gives such a dainty, airy quality to the finished project.

      Delete
  4. εκπληκτικο!!!!! και το χρωμα και το σχεδιο και γενικα όλη η δημιουργια! Μπραβο Τζια μου!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πάρα πολύ όμορφο!! Και πολύ ωραίο χρώμα και υλικά!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...