Friday 16 January 2015

Monogrammed Gift Box


 This flower was a present for a friend, so I customized the box it came in with her initials.


 They were made with the monogrammed idea I had for my sea rocks a while back, with a nod to that bold graphic 30s look.


Here's the plain box without any ribbons or other embellishments.

Sorry for the shoddy pictures. I haven't sorted out my camera trouble yet and until I do, I'm still making do with photos taken with a tablet....It's either that or take a really long break from posting anything I've made.
So if you could bear with me for a while longer....

4 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that your friend loved the present! The flower is awesome as always!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχο!!!! Φαντασία να έχει ο άνθρωπος και με ένα απλό μαρκαδοράκι κάνει θαύματα!
    Την καλημέρα μου & καλό Σαββατοκύριακο :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ένα μικρό έργο τέχνης είναι αυτό!!!
    Πανέμορφο!!!
    και πόσο μου αρέσει σαν συνδυασμός το μαύρο του μαρκαδόρου με το φούξια λουλουδάκι!!!
    Καλή εβδομάδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. υπεροχο Τζια μου!!! και το λουλουδι και το κουτι! θα το χαρει σιγουρα :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...