Friday 14 November 2014

Fairytale Flower Review


The lovely Duni of Duni's Studio was kind enough to do a review on a couple of my Fairytale Flower items the other day.


You can read all about what she had to say HERE.
I just love the pictures she took.
She's the pretty face just below, wearing my latest earings.


And here are a couple of pictures I took on my own of said flower earrings.


I love the rich orange of this fabric. It's a colour that I always associate with fall and I love to see it in fall accessories.


These are only just over 2cm or about half an inch (0.5inches) and I think they are very cute indeed but, at the same time, I can't wait to make some much, much bigger ones.
Real statement earrings.

4 comments:

  1. Duni did a great job reviewing your items. Love the little flower earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and so beautiful Gia! Well done! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty, love the beads, the colour, everything about them really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. πανεμορφα σκουλαρικια! απλα υπεροχα

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...