Saturday 10 May 2014

Paper Mothball Vintage




Just the other day I had the good fortune of stumbling across Paper Mothball Vintage, the visually stunning and very inspirational blog of Laura Otaki.




Laura is a vintage fashion designer, stylist, vintage editorial blogger and -as you can evidently see from the pictures- an extremely beautiful model.
(Learn more about Laura HERE)


 The ease with which she seems to move through eras and styles and always embody them so convincingly is magical to watch.




In Laura's own words:
'I enjoy working as a stylist, mixing modern,vintage and new vintage.As a model, I always try to bring the clothing to life.Every garment has it's own story that it wants to tell. When I step into a dress, I step into being that girl.'  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...