Saturday 24 May 2014

Ethereal Organza Bridal Flowers



These are some of the bobby pin flowers I've been working on lately.



This white ivory organza is so translucent and delicate that it gives the resulting flower a positively ethereal quality.

  
 Add to that the romantic nature of the vintage lace as well as the beads, pearls and large sparkly rhinestone in the centre and you get a  little flower accessory that's positively made for a wedding.


There's also a pale pink version that I love just as much....



Which do you like best?

Linked to:
I Heart Nap Time, Annemarie's Haakblog, Homework


8 comments:

  1. I love the pink one it is gorgeous!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, regarding your other post, I wish I knew too how to get more things done in a 24 hour day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! I like them both but the pink one is very soft...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white version is so great for a wedding. And I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are so beautiful and delicate I was fascinated with them! I Love the pink one! I'm your new follower, I'm glad that I found you!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls!! I love reading your comments.
    I have to say that these are two of my absolute favourite flowers.....
    But I'm sure you've guessed that I say that about all of them.....I have to admit that I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...