Sunday 9 June 2013

Koulouria aka Sesame Bread Rings


It's been a while since I posted a recipe, hasn't it?
Well, it's a good thing I came across this today, then:
Souvlaki For The Soul blog

These are from  Souvlaki For The Soul blog, which is one of my absolute favourite food blogs.


Sesame Bread Rings - Souvlaki For The Soul


SFTS is run by Peter  who prepares the most inspired food and then goes and takes the most amazing pictures of it!
 Quite often the fare on the table is greek-recipes-made-Down-Under, which only makes it that much more interesting for me.


Koulouria aka Sesame Bread Rings


Maybe you remember the Galatopita recipe I shared a long while ago. 
I've made this many times -to general acclaim- so I can vouch for it.

Click on any picture to go to the recipe -and even more fabulous photos.





4 comments:

  1. They look delicious. Im gluten free and the GF version of these breads dont compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling...
    Now this is very, very cruel Gia,
    posting delicious food blogs just as the summer season begins!
    kises :-)
    Aleka

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...