Saturday 15 October 2011

I spy.....Gucci Teals F/W 2011

Surely Gucci's  ready-to-wear collection for Fall 2011 must be one of this season's most stunning collections.
Not only is it bold and bright but it's also terribly elegant and chic -not to mention vampishly sexy.
While the colours are breath-taking in themselves, their combination in the collections are  nothing short of explosive.

Having said that, I'm sharing  some of the vibrant teal pieces -because, sadly, I just couldn't fit all 50 masterpieces of the complete collection in one post.....







If you want to see more, click on style.com, Gucci Fall 2011.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and lines!

    thanks for sharing this beautiful post!
    :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful color!!! Great post Gia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color, love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. αν θα μπορουσα να ειμαι η μια απο ολες θα ηθελα να ημουν η τριτη.. ωω ναι!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love teal! I'm so glad to see it out there. Think I should treat myself to something in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing style!and I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peacock blues and greens and all the variations in between are one of my favourite colour combinations. I hadn't seen any of these images before. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...