Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tickle Me! Colour Explosion

These are some of the things that grabbed my attention this week:

1. This amazingly vibrant photo by JMBarclay. It makes me want to pick up a needle and sew something fast...


2. Lace headbands by Lacroix.
Guess who'll be raiding the lace stash soon.



3.I love funfair rides. I love this picture from OpArt too.



4. The Kraken by Deelind.
Seriously. With japanese waves and cardboad ship to boot.



5.A fairytale forest view by ImagineStudio.


For more Tickle Me Tuesdays click on Yes, Teacher!

9 comments:

  1. I love that fairytale view! How beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! These finds are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you so much for including my photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thread photo at the top...fantastic colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That octopus is too cool! I love it!

    I have some vintage spools of thread that I just can't seem to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the fairytale forest print the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of vintage cotton bobbins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm bestowing upon you The One Lovely Blog Award! You can pick it up at OrangeBlossomCrafts.com

    Love,
    Del

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...