Friday 27 May 2011

I spy.....ThumbelinaPaint

This week I spy ThumbelinaPaint, the etsy store by mixed media artist Maria Pace-Wynters.


This is the very first painting that caught my attention in this beautiful treasury currated by StellaCreations.


Now I'm hooked!


There are 39 of these exquisite works of art in the shop.


All as captivating as the first.


All of them in Maria's characteristic bold colours and dream-like atmosphere.


And a blog to follow too: Maria Pace-Wynters.




And a give-away I was actualy tempted to keep to myself......



8 comments:

  1. Wow, she is phenomenal ! Love the blend of her paintings, such realistic faces in a wonderful fantasy setting. An Alice in Wonderland quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stunned by the beauty of Maria's work!!! I would love to live inside one of her paintings. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no words... I am very happy to say that Maria has also given an interview for my blog, for which I am so grateful! Thank you Gia for giving us the chance to admire this woman's work once more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely art work! Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure work of art! Excellent artist, deserves super recognition!

    Akamatra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank so much! This has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ όμορφα τα έργα της! Μπράβο που μας έδωσε την ευκαιρία να τα γνωρίσουμε!
    Καλό Σ/Κ!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...